Looking to sell?Selling one of your most valuable assets is a daunting task and this is exactly what I am here to help you with.
When you get ready to sell your home, I will represent you and your property with the outmost diligence by using the most effective measures in order to achieve and accomplish your goal. Beyond disclosure is a must! Accepting responsibilities is top priority when dealing with your valuable asset. Define, Liberate, Express what is value to you, and we will incorporate this into market standards. In modern real estate markets, it is not enough to just have the knowledge, you need to have the tools and technology to ensure that you get the best price possible for your listing. You can be sure that by working with me, you will have available the most effective marketing tools and techniques
Please fill out our selling form below and we will get back to you with a comprehensive market evaluation to help you figure out how we can obtain the best possible price for your home!
Seller StatisticsHow to Price a Property correctly so you can sell it quick and get the most amount of money - Sell Real Estate FAST
When you put a property up for sale, the price you set is the most critical factor in terms of the return you’ll receive on your investment. That’s why you should always get a professional evaluation before deciding the price (You can contact me anytime if you would like a FREE help pricing property). Look at the facts and do an honest assessment of the property, based on several factors, including but not limited to:
• Market conditions
• Condition of your home
• Repairs or improvements
• Selling time-frame
In real estate terms, “market value” is the price at which a particular house, in its current condition, should sell within 30 to 90 days.
If the price of your property is too high, this could cause several things:
• Limits buyers visiting the property. Potential buyers may not view the home because it appears to be out of their buying range or “over priced”.
• Limits the number showings. Other salespeople may be more reluctant to view your home and show it to their prospective buyers.
• Used as leverage against you. Other Realtors may use the price of the subject property to drive the sale of other homes that are more competitively priced.
• Longer time on the market. When a home is on the market too long, it may be perceived as “stale” or defective. Buyers wonder, “what’s wrong with the property,” or “why hasn’t this sold yet?”
• Lower price. An home that is priced too high, still on the market beyond the average selling time, could lead to a lower selling price in the end. To sell it, you will have to reduce the price – sometimes more than once. In the end, you run the risk of getting less than if it had been properly priced in the first place.
• Wasted time and energy. A bank appraisal is most often required to finance a home, so if it is overpriced it will not appraise and they buyers lender will force a reduced price.
Real Estate Professionals have known it for years – well-kept homes that are priced right from the start get you the fastest sale for the best price! And that’s why you need a highly trained professional to assist you in the selling of your home.
Often, in a seller’s market, homes that are priced slightly below market value initially will sell for more, simply because of the extra interest they incite. This can be a risk, however, and when it comes to such a decision you can contact me for help any time.